Teaching at CSU Next Year

Next year, I will be a professor at Columbus State University (CSU) in the Elementary Education program. In my opinion, the best way to teach college students how to be great elementary teachers is to show them ways to make learning fun for young children. To do this, I should show them how to lead students in doing research, creating fun projects, and reading interesting books and poetry.

First, I must show these future elementary teachers how to make learning fun for students. As an example, I could help them find ways to make writing assignments for children that allow the kids to pick their own topics and ideas. Blogging instead of writing on paper is also fun for young students.

Next, I should show them how to design fun projects for children. This may include creating fun science projects in which their students can design rolling carts or measure water evaporation. Dictionary Digs are a fun project too, because students get to look up lots of interesting information about words on an online dictionary.

Finally, I have to show my CSU students how to lead fun activities in which their classes reading interesting books and poetry. "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost is an amazing poem for children, because the ending is kind of confusing and students have to figure out what happened to the narrator. Superfudge is a great book to use in class too, because young learners love to laugh at the funny events and connect with Peter and Fudge as characters.

The best way I can go about preparing future elementary teachers is to show them how to make learning fun for children. To do this, I can show them how to lead students in doing research, creating fun projects, and reading interesting books and poetry.

Comments

  1. like your opening and opinion and you has three facts and a ending sentence. good job MR. G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the name zola

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Las Vegas

My Christmas Break Plans

Research Report Example