My Christmas Break Plans

I have so many plans during our two-week Christmas break.

First off, you should know that my daughter just had her tonsils and adenoids removed. Therefore, we will not travel to see family like we have in previous years. She needs to rest and recover from her surgery at home and not be around many other people who could potentially spread germs and get her sick.

Since we are staying home, we will try to do as many fun Christmas activities at home as possible. We will watch classic Christmas movies such as Christmas Vacation and Home Alone. My daughter and I will put cookies and milk out for Santa on a special plate on Christmas Eve. Finally, we will open gifts on Christmas day and listen to carols on our Alexa devices.

If my daughter heals up on time, we want to take her to an indoor waterpark near Utica, IL. This will be something fun she can look forward to and will allow her to get out of the house for a bit after being inside for so long. They have fun slides and water activities for younger kids there as well as a large park with a waterfall nearby.

Finally, there are so many great sports to watch over the break. The Patriots play the Bills on Saturday this week, which is interesting because that isn't usually a day the NFL is on TV. This game could possible decide if the Patriots will earn a bye in the first round of the playoffs or not. All of the college football bowl games are too. One of my favorite teams, the Wisconsin Badgers, are playing against Oregon in the Rose Bowl on New Years Day. Also, the College Football Playoff will be on to decide who will play in the National Championship Game in January. I am rooting for Oklahoma, because I want Paisley and her family to be happy.

As you can see, I have so many plans during my Christmas break, and I can't wait to get started! I will also look forward to seeing my third graders again in 2020!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Las Vegas

Research Report Example