Las Vegas

My favorite place that I went this summer was Las Vegas, Nevada. We stayed in a fancy hotel that looked like an Egyptian pyramid. All around Las Vegas, you can see tall fancy buildings and bright, twinkling lights. Everywhere you go, you hear dance music. If you go downstairs at your hotel, you may hear the splashing from the large pool. Since the airport is so close, you may hear airplanes and helicopters flying by all the time. That is why I loved traveling to Las Vegas this summer.

Comments

  1. hope you had a good time wish I could go with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was kinda like wen i went to hollywood

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job adding details!! My dad said that when my sister is 7 we will go there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is coll that you stead in a hotel like a Egyptian pyramid.And it is coll that you saw tall big fancy buildings.And it is coll that you hear loud music ever wear you go.I like Las Vegas to it is rely fun i think.And when i was in Florid i heard splashing to

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a grate job at adding detals about ever thang.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sounds really fun in the pool

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a good time in Las Vegas I wish I could go to Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hope you had a good time

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your story!!! Also, Oklahoma rules!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I barley go eney war. Sad fase.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love your storys!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I could go mr.G

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Christmas Break Plans

Research Report Example