Me and Noah

Noah and I are alike in many ways, but we are also two very different individuals. First of all, Noah and I are both boys. Next, we both like waffles as well as syrup. Finally, Noah and I are alike because we are members of a third grade classroom community. However, we are also quite different from each other. For example, I am a grown man with a family, however Noah is a child. Also, Noah is obsessed with video games (like seriously, all the time), but I am interested in football and pro wrestling. Noah said, "Video games are like totally my favorite thing in the UNIVERSE!" Finally, Noah cannot grow a beard as opposed to me who shaves daily. As you can see, Noah and I have a lot in common, but we're also quite different from each other. 👍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Las Vegas

My Christmas Break Plans

Research Report Example