My Goals

These are my #BigTimeGoals for this year in 3rd grade:

  1. I want to find ways to improve our wikis.
  2. I will try to ask my students about their day more often.
  3. I will give feedback as quickly as possible, so my students know how they are doing.
  4. I will try to have lunch with my badge earners by the end of this week.
  5. I will make more fun math projects for my class to do this year.
  6. I will send out notes at the beginning of November so that we can do our annual gingerbread house project. Side note: The students have to write stories about them afterwards. #LiteracyGoals
  7. I will help my students write and blog in other ways that just paragraphs. #NumberedLists #PhotoEssays #Hypertext
  8. I will try to tidy up our classroom (with my students' help) more often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Las Vegas

My Christmas Break Plans

Research Report Example